As promised earlier here a bunch of maps I made (find out more about the FoW map in /u/WoodenPotatoes's video here )
Sunday, June 28, 2015
Saturday, June 27, 2015
New in this release:
- Updated Lion's Arch
- Updated Verdant Brink
- Gilded Hollow Guild Hall
- "The Falls"
- North of Divinity's Reach (unused zone)
- D'Alessio Seaboard (unused zone)
Wednesday, June 24, 2015
I've just finished the new solo instance of Arah's story mode on an alt account. Some things to note:
- You can only complete Arah's story mode at the end of Victory or Death once per character. (If you want play through it a second time you'll need to use a different character or hitch a ride with another player)
- The 5 player instance has been removed from game.
- The difficulty level of the instance is low: somewhere between personal story and living world.
- Completing the dungeon will unlock the Arah PvP reward track.
- Completing the instance at Fort Trinity will reward a bonus piece of Arah gear.
- "Press 2 to kill dragon" has been changed to "Press 1 to kill dragon"
Monday, June 22, 2015
Friday, June 19, 2015
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Saturday, June 13, 2015
I've made a bunch of high resolution 2D maps from the zones that /u/WoodenPotatoes showed in his videos before so I can add them to my Hystorical Guide. Thought you might enjoy them as well and feel free to use them any way you see fit.
|North of Divinity's Reach|
|Lion's Arch 2011|
Tuesday, June 09, 2015
It was almost a month since we've had our last content patch so here are the new items from this patch. Although there wasn't much to mine I'll be updating the chat codes, images and items over time, please stand by.
Monday, June 01, 2015
I've just released a silly side project of my trading post side project (that's a lot of side projects).
This web-app will show a list of laurel items you can purchase at the vendors and calculate the actual worth in gold using real-time data from the trading post.:
- It uses T6 Material bags because these currently have the highest laurel to gold conversion. It uses real time trading post data to generate 3 possible outcomes:
- LOW: worst case scenario, this is the least amount of money you could make with these bags
- AVERAGE: the average amount of gold you will get out of 1 bag
- HIGH: you got lucky, this is the maximum amount of gold you could've made
- Some items require globs of ectoplasm as well. These are fetched from the trading post and are added to the final price
Why not, it's just a side project and can be useful if you have to make a tough decision between gold or cats.
But why a web app??
Unlike regular android/ios apps a web app is just a website that's optimized for mobile devices and has a manifest file so it can be added to your home screen to function like a regular app. On the plus side it works just as well on your home computer and obscure devices like windows mobile. (also did I mention it's free, no ads and open source?)
ok.. maybe I should give it a try..