These are the new items from the April 28th update
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
This one is long overdue, but with the second anniversary of this mysterious map showing up in the DAT only to disappear just a few weeks later it would be a great moment to talk about it. You can find information about events, a higher resolution map and 10 minutes of audio on my site. I'll try to update the wiki page later, but to give you a tldr:
- Fortunes Vale appeared to be set up for 3 competing teams. Each team escorted a single NPC through its story:
- Lionguard Tirzah, a human female on a scouting mission
- Horvath the Horrible, a norn male looking for glory
- Skymaster Loew, a male Asura, doing science stuff
- On the map you would find several biomes, each with unique events and enemies. Including:
- Tree Bandits
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Monday, April 06, 2015
I was working on my Historical Guide and suddenly figured out why Rata Sum got an updated version in the beta / stress test patch. They moved the entire map about 10% to the South.
I've just updated the Verdant Brink map showing all waypoints and points of interest with the version found on the API.
Thursday, April 02, 2015
Now that April fool's is over I feel like I can post this model (found in the beta patch) without getting your hopes up for SAB returning on this specific day.
To keep this post short and to the point: as mentioned many times before by Anet SAB will return one day and it looks like they're working on new stuff as well.