I've spend a bit of time cleaning my messy code and decided to release it as an open source project. (Don't expect proper error handling or safe thread calling, it just does the job). Because I don't want to host binaries (executables) a simple how to get started.
- Everything is written in C#, so make sure you have at least Visual C# Express 2010 (or higher) installed.
- Download the source via your favorite SVN tool (if you are not familiar with SVN take a look at this)
- Extract the string files from the dat archive (gw2browser)
- Open the files in Gixxcel and you are ready to go.
- You can change the language and perform a basic search in the upper right corner of the toolbar.
- Data will be stored in Appdata / Local / Gixxcell
svn checkout http://gixxcel.googlecode.com/svn/ gixxcel-read-only
(And yes, my SVN trunk structure got a bit messed up, maybe I'll fix it later)